Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Part 4


Fabian slammed the door shut behind him as he entered his bedroom, “Eddie! What the heck?”
“Hey dude, calm down,” Eddie said distracted by his computer. “Why are you all mad?”
“You and  Nina are twins! What! The! Heck!” Fabian yelled.
“Dude, where did you hear this?”
“Nina told me, today,” Fabian said.
Eddie just stared at his roommate.
“Well, do you have any explanation for this?” Fabian asked, irritated.
“She’s my sister,” Eddie shrugged.
“I know that.”
“What do you want to know then?” Eddie asked
“Why didn’t you tell me or anything, you just sit there listening to your terrible music and don’t tell me I am dating your twin sister!” Fabian yelled.
“I didn’t know I even had a sister until today, my dad never told me. And my music is not terrible,” Eddie defended himself and his music.
“Why would they separate you and Nina, it doesn’t make sense?” Fabian thought out loud while pacing. “Maybe because Nina is the chosen one, and you're her protector, but why separate the chosen one from her protector, I mean that’s just weird. If you were always with Nina, Nina would have been protected her whole life. But if you were with Nina her whole life would that put you two in danger all the time?”
“Dude, you’re over thinking the situation.”
“Fabian!” Nina burst into the room. “Look at this!” Nina held out the box her Gran just gave her.
“What is that?” Fabian asked.
“My parents left it for me, and Gran said that they told her that I would have the key to open it if the time was right,” Nina explained.
“Well, do you have the key?” Her boyfriend became interested in the box.
“I don’t know. I has the Eye of Horus on it, so maybe my locket is the key?” Nina looked at the box.
“It’s worth a try,” Fabian suggested. Nina pulled out her locket and put it against the box where the carving was. The locket glowed and the lid of the box popped open.

No comments:

Post a Comment